Welcome to the Global Telecoms Awards online entry system
- All entries must be no longer than 500 words and submitted in an unformatted text.
- Supporting material may be supplied but your main entry should include all information you deem necessary for your awards entry.
- The chairperson of the judging panel reserves the right to cast any deciding vote should the need arise. The verdict of the judging panel is final.
- Entering the awards requires payment, and is due regardless of whether the project makes to the shortlist or not.
- Once submitted, entries cannot be edited using this site: please contact us if you need to make changes.
- By submitting this form you agree to our Entry Guidelines. Please ensure you have read these before proceeding.
- The extended deadline to enter the Global Telecoms Awards is Friday 12th July, 2019.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com